We are hosting online lectures this year giving new generations of sustainability thinkers and practitioners a platform. This promises to be an exciting series of talks. They will take place on each day of the week commencing 6th July. The time will be 4.00 pm to 6.00 pm.
- 6th July: Jen Hinton – The Transformative Potential of the Not-for-Profit Economy
Listen to Jen here.
- 7th July: Katherine Trebeck – Prospects for a Wellbeing Economy
- 8th July: David Collste – The SDGs in the post COVID world
- 9th July: Emilie Parry – Regenerative Markets in a Pan-Asian Perspective
- 10th July: Nafeez Ahmed – Global Phase Shift: Toward the New Life Cycle for Human Civilisation
Details of the lectures are here:
Please book tickets here and we will email the Zoom link to you on the day of the lecture.
The last ticket – when you book!
We are raising money for our tree planting schemes with our partners in Hungary and India. This goes some way to address our ‘carbon debt’ but the trees provide food, fodder, and land regeneration for local communities as well. If you would like to help please make a small donation – the last ticket!
Picture credit: ID 108860776 © Ljubov | Dreamstime.com