Systems Connections: the Wellbeing Economy and Climate Emergency
“Our climate is changing faster than we are. We need to speed up. The Rapid Transition Alliance is a new, global initiative learning from where, when and how good things happen quickly”.
Book your place here.
- Professor of Sustainability Iceland, Vala Ragnarsdottir – Wellbeing Economy contributions to Climate Emergency strategies
- Andrew Simms from the Rapid Transition Alliance – Collaborative Action for a new economy
- Jennifer Hinton, Adapt Econ II project and the Post Growth Institute – Growing the Social Economy for Strong Sustainability
The day will combine presentations and workshop discussions /activities.
Themed workshops will include:
- Psychology, Wellbeing and Change
- Making Peace with Nature
- Climate Emergency policy demands
- New Economy strategies
See the conference flyer: